Wednesday, November 22, 2006
A Star Student Reports her 3rd Live Day Success!
I MADE $4000. TODAY!!! I quit there to have the win. I traded from
about 6:40 (9:40 your time) until 8:35. I mostly traded 10 contracts, but stacked on more at times to average out of my trade. I often put 20 and a few times 30 contracts and one,
on that long bar at about 6:52 I ended up going 40...was sweating it
out, but it finally made money on all. (A friend) came over and watched me up to the point I made $3000. I think he learned some things from me... I think that helped him...
Love,
C.
about 6:40 (9:40 your time) until 8:35. I mostly traded 10 contracts, but stacked on more at times to average out of my trade. I often put 20 and a few times 30 contracts and one,
on that long bar at about 6:52 I ended up going 40...was sweating it
out, but it finally made money on all. (A friend) came over and watched me up to the point I made $3000. I think he learned some things from me... I think that helped him...
Love,
C.